Fold stretcher, also known as a top deck or collapsible stretcher, is similar in design to the simple stretcher, but features one or more hinged points of articulation to allow the stretcher to be collapsed into a more compact form for easier handling or storage.
Fold stretchers are ideal for use in situations demanding a quick and safe evacuation of a patient.
Folds both horizontally and vertically for easy portability and storage two patient securing straps for maximum support come as standard. Poles constructed from lightweight aluminum for easy lifting.
The orange nylon fabric is impervious to stains and mildew for easy care and maintenance.
None slip plastic carrying handles
Spreader bars provide additional support
Square feet raise the casualty off the ground and aid initial lift
Includes carrying bag
Fold Stretcher with carrying bag is used to carry and transport an injured person to immediate medical care.
- Light Weight, easy clean, anodized aluminum alloy framework.
- Cost effective casualty movement for minor accidents
- Simple in design, easy to use and durable enough to get the job done
- Tube: 6005 Aluminum (3mm wall thickness)
- Rubber handles offer excellent grip
- Supplied with four aluminum square feet
- With two safety straps to secure patient
- Washable, water proof & anti-fungus Polyester fabric top.
- Foldable in 4 parts for an easy storage;
- Strengthened by 4 steel bars that allow its use even for heavy transports;
- Carrying bag: Polyester with good quality
- Unfolded Size (LxWxH): 215x55x14cm. Folded Size (LxWxH): 56x22x20cm.
- Self-weight: 8 kg, Load Bearing: 159 kg.
Our company is involved in manufacturing and exporting a wide range of Folding Stretcher. As the name shows the stretcher is compactly designed with folding facilities. To add more glory to this product it comes with quality bag made of high grade polyester. These are easy to carry and mainly used to carry the players who have wounded during the games.