A cervical collar, also known as a neck brace, is a medical device used to support a person's neck. It is also used by emergency personnel for those who have had traumatic head or neck injuries and can be used to treat chronic medical conditions.
The hard infant cervical Collar is a one-piece injection molded collar that provides proper support and helps restrict cervical spine flexion, extension and rotation to promote patient recovery following trauma.
Constructed with durable high-density polyethylene lined with soft closed cell foam for maximum patient comfort, hard collars supply cervical spine stabilization following trauma, surgery, or fractures/dislocations.
The hard children cervical neck brace collar is used for spine problems or injuries. It limits forward and backward movement more than a soft one does.
Hard collars are sometimes used to support a person's neck right after an injury. They also may be used for neck strain. Hard collars can be used for degenerative disc disease or some types of bone fractures.
- Injection-molded polypropylene
- Four height adjustment
- Designed with a hole on throat position for the treatment of throat and trachea
- Stabilize neck during emergency tracheotomies
- Support neck sprain
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve neck function
- Improve the quality of life
- Easy access for pulse checks
- Advanced airway procedures
- Visualization through oversized trachea hole
- X-Ray, CT and MRI available