Fold stretcher, also known as a top deck or collapsible stretcher, is similar in design to the simple stretcher, but features one or more hinged points of articulation to allow the stretcher to be collapsed into a more compact form for easier handling or storage.
Lengthwise foldable stretcher without wheels and posts EMS-A108 can be folded by length and the aluminum structure is characterized by its lightness and robustness. It has no wheels and no posts, so it is very simple and light .The blue 600 D nylon sheet, covered with vinyl is impermeable, fire-resistant, high frequency welded, easy to wash and sanitize. The lengthwise foldable stretcher has been produced evaluating reduced clutter for storage space and transportation. For this reason the emergency stretchers of the folding stretchers are indispensable as reserve/subsidiary stretchers in the organization of major emergencies, in industrial accident prevention and in sport.
This stretcher is used by the armed forces and in sporting fields;
- Cost effective casualty movement for minor accidents
- Simple in design, easy to use and durable enough to get the job done
- Lightweight, heavy-duty aluminum poles for easy handling
- Folds in half to store in a variety of ambulance compartments
- PVC or Nylon cover is durable ,anti-bacterial, stain, chemical and crack resistant
- Without wheels and posts
- With two safety straps to secure patient
- Weight: +/- 6.5kg, Load: 159kg