This multifunctional automatic loading stretcher has varied heights: 98cm, 94cm, 87cm, 77cm, 60cm, and 34cm.
It is made of lightweight tubular aluminum construction provides durability and strength.
Only need one person can push stretcher on to the ambulance without any control handles.
The bed surface is made of foamed cushion and the adjustable back (0-70 degree) making the wounded feel comfortable.
Swing down side arms enable convenient patient transfer from bed to cot.
This multi-level automatic loading stretcher can satisfy emergency treatment in complicated situations especially suit for the combination ambulance. Also the stretcher can be locked by the fixing devices when on the ambulance car.
Independent folding legs.
Loading wheels for easier transfer.
Includes footrest, leg lock and safety lock
- Six levels of height adjustment: 98cm, 94cm, 87cm, 77cm, 60cm, and 34cm
- Ergonomic height adjustment handle provides an improved, comfortable grip
- Adjustable backrest angle from 0 to 70 degree
- Special release makes it possible to raise or lower cot without assuming full weight of cot and body.
- Load end legs unfold and lock automatically when unloading the cot and fold again when loaded into vehicles.
- In confined areas, the product acts as a highly maneuverable, two-wheeled stretcher when the undercarriage is folded and locked.
Model 208 Series
- Model 208: Tubular aluminum material for main frame，the upper stretcher can be detachable from the main stretcher through separating device
- Model 208A: Tubular aluminum material for main frame,the upper stretcher can be detachable from the main stretcher through separating device and can be locked by the fixing devices when on the ambulance car.
- Model 208B: Stainless steel material for main frame,the upper stretcher can be detachable from the main stretcher through separating device