The AOMED SD06 Short Pediatric Plastic Backboard, made of durable high density polyethylene (HDPE), is durable, light and 100% x-ray translucent, CT and MRI compatibility. The brand new PE material, bought from CNPC (Petro China) supplies high quality support. Child spine board are mainly used in kindergarten and primary school while child in need of emergency rescue. Also when in first aid exercise in school, pediatric plastic backboard is widely used, it is very popular.
The flat board surface does not intensify the cervical spinal injuries or obstruct CPR efforts; the subtle texture surface also can prevent slippage, and it is easy to sterilize and clean.
SD06 Children plastic backboard is specially designed for children rescue while their spinal or backbones injury.
14 handhold holes design, easy gripping, supplies more lifting space to keep the spinal board balance;
8 pins design for safety belt fast strapping needs.
One small hole on the head of the back board is designed for head immobilizer fixing. The spine board load capacity is 159kgs, about 350lbs; the net weight of this model is 3.8kg, about 8.36lbs.
Normally three safety belts with plastic buckles come with this spine board. Metal hook safety belts with plastic buckles and head immobilizer, cervical extrication collar and Pediatric KED are optional. Customized logo is free.
- Fast immobilization device for spinal injury
- Made of durable HDPE (high density polyethylene)
- Anti-skidding handhold holes
- 14 handhold holes
- 8 pins for safety belt strapping
- Built-in runners
- One hole for head immobilizer fixed
- Free three safety belts
- Waterproof for water rescue
- Delicate texture surface to avoid slippage
- X-ray, CT and MRI available
- Easy to sterilize and clean
- Fits basket stretcher
- Different color is available, MOQ:200pcs
- Customize logo FREE, MOQ:200pcs
- Fast safety belt with metal hook--optional
- Warranty time:2 years