Our Newest Evolution of Evacuation Platforms. Weighing less than 7kg!
Lightweight disaster Litter is designed to support Special Operation Forces where every pound matters. State of the art materials and technologies have allowed us to reduce the weight without compromising the overall strength and performance of the evacuation platform. The overall length of Pole Stretcher Decon is about 80 in. enables floor loading on a UH-60 helicopter while allowing for maximum maneuverability during casualty evacuation in urban terrain.
Tactical Litter is an economical, lightweight litter designed mainly for disaster use ,military use.
Military two folding stretcher/litter is also ideal for use by EMS service, fire departments. Law enforcement, hospitals or other agencies that need a sturdy, compact and economical litter for mass casualty response.
- A super-strong, military-style litter designed for tactical and disaster use.
- Strong but light-weight aluminum poles, hinges, legs and spreader bars.
- Handles have a nonslip surface design and are an integral part of the litter poles for greater strength.
- Sanoprene rubber end plugs keep any blood, bodily fluids, water or hazardous chemicals from entering the litter poles.
- Extra strong aluminum hinges are attached to litter poles utilizing three separate fastening systems for greater strength and durability.
- Cover is durable, flame retardant, nonslip, chemical- and mildew-resistant polypropylene mesh.
- Mesh cover allows blood, bodily fluids, water and hazardous chemicals to flow freely away from patients during the decontamination process.