The three section treatment table has been designed predominantly with the sports physio/medical market in mind. The width, exceptionally comfortable foam, ability to be used completely flat or with back and knee lifts up; mean that this hi-lo-table is multi-functioning and happily lends itself to any treatment. Suitable for a whole range of treatments, including: sports massage, osteopathy, physiotherapy, reflexology and beauty treatments.
The physical therapy table is padded with a 36g/m2 foam to provide patient comfort, and to assist the therapist in determining optimal vectors for movement and how much pressure to use during treatment involving manipulation, as well as for ensuring accurate patient assessment. It is equipped with two electric motors, Hi-Lo & middle lifting.
Adjustable backrest adopts double gas struts, angle adjustable from 0° to +90º. Adjustable head section features single gas struts, angle adjustable from +40° to -90°. to ensure patient comfort and practitioner convenience during cervical and upper thoracic spinal exams. For the clinician, the physical therapy table offers height adjustment and section mobility so the patient can be placed in the proper position for maximum results with minimum effort. For the patient, comfort and easy access getting on and off the table. It is able to lift up to 225kgs working weight from its lowest height. The hi-lo-table can be adjusted to suit a variety of environments and purposes. It has a strong, stable lift mechanism with a dependable, quiet electric motor.
The three section treatment table is the core of your practice, and with Aomedi, you have a trusted partner. Every detail has been designed, engineered and crafted to elegant, exacting standards, delivering a refined experience that maximizes patient comfort while optimizing practitioner access and ease of operation.
- Two electric motors, Hi-Lo & middle lifting.
- Lift for height variation by footbar system and middle section by foot switch.
- The frame feet (*4) make round shape, avoid to hit people.
- Add more material ad better designed for some frame parts.
- Adjustable backrest featuring double gas struts, angle adjustable from 0º to + 90º.
- Adjustable head section featuring single gas struts, angle adjustable from +40° to -90°.
- Able to lift up to 225kgworking weight from its lowest height.
- Retractable castors 75mm for excellent mobility and safety.
- Fire/stain/mildew/oil/water/wear resistant Med PVC available in 9 kinds of colors.
1. Robin: Foot Switch.
2. Hand switch is free to transfer
3. Paper roll holder unavailable
4. Extra width upholstery up to 70cm or 62cm.
5. Extra 2cm foam thickness for upholstery.
6. Contact us free for more available optional.