Fold stretcher, also known as a top deck or collapsible stretcher, is similar in design to the simple stretcher, but features one or more hinged points of articulation to allow the stretcher to be collapsed into a more compact form for easier handling or storage.
The widthwise foldable stretcher EMS-A107 can be folded by widthwise and the aluminum structure is characterized by its lightness and robustness. In order to guarantee stability on uneven surfaces, the feet are made of thermally treated aluminum. The 600 D nylon sheet, covered with vinyl is impermeable, fire-resistant, high frequency welded, easy to wash and sanitize. The Widthwise foldable stretcher has been produced evaluating reduced clutter for storage space and transportation. For this reason the emergency stretchers of the folding stretchers are indispensable as reserve/subsidiary stretchers in the organization of major emergencies, in industrial accident prevention and in sport.
The orange or green color nylon fabric is impervious to stains and mildew for easy care and maintenance.
Non slip plastic carrying handles
Spreader bars provide additional support
Stirrup feet raise the casualty off the ground and aid initial lift
This stretcher is used by the armed forces and in sporting fields;
- Cost effective casualty movement for minor accidents
- Simple in design, easy to use and durable enough to get the job done
- Lightweight, heavy-duty aluminum poles for easy handling
- PVC or Nylon cover is durable ,anti-bacterial, stain, chemical and crack resistant
- Rubber handles offer excellent grip and four telescopic handles
- Rugged spreader bars and aluminum stirrups feet
- With two safety straps to secure patient
- Weight: +/- 6.5kg, Load: 159kg