Fold stretcher, also known as a top deck or collapsible stretcher, is similar in design to the simple stretcher, but features one or more hinged points of articulation to allow the stretcher to be collapsed into a more compact form for easier handling or storage.
Fold stretchers are ideal for use in situations demanding a quick and safe evacuation of a patient.
Folds both horizontally and vertically for easy portability and storage .Two patient securing straps for maximum support come as standard. Poles constructed from lightweight aluminum for easy lifting.
It made of high-strength aluminum alloy w/Durable canvas. It characterized by its being light-weighted, small-sized and easy carried.
It is used to carry and transport an injured person to immediate medical care.
- Cost effective casualty movement for minor accidents
- Lightweight folding stretchers manufactured from high grade aluminum for maximum strength
- Canvas material is anti-bacterial, stain, chemical and crack resistant
- Four handles with wheels offer faster movement
- With two safety straps to secure patient
- Includes carry bag
- Weight: +/- 5kg, Load: 159kg