1. Strict control of raw materials to ensure good moisture permeability and barrier
2. Convenient clothing designs allow paramedics quick wearing
3. Capable of resisting the penetration of alcohol, blood, body fluid, air dust particles, and bacterial virus
4. Taped seams across the suit help provide additional protection
5. Elastic waist and ankles for convenience and freedom of movement.
6. Sterilized through professional procedure, except for features of waterproof, dustproof and breathable, it also owns great anti-permeability and high hydrostatic pressure resistance characteristics.