Air Splints are used to immobilize arm and leg fractures, with uniform pressure on the limb and to guarantee stability and comfort for the patient. A unique characteristic of these inflatable splints is the zipper.
A careful selection of materials makes Air Splint extremely lightweight, anti-allergenic and transparent, allowing the observation of the injured limb.
Our inflatable air splint has a long list of strengths. It is easy to apply and remove. It has a push-pull valve for hassle-free inflation. It's x-ray transparent. And it is with an available zipper closure. Bottom line: this air splint provides strong and reliable support for fractured or broken bones. Plastic pressure splints for fractures broken crushed or burned extremities. Easy to use and economical.
The Air Splint kit contains
- Three splints of different sizes for the arm:hand & wrist, half arm, full arm
- Three splints of different sizes for the leg:foot & ankle, half leg, full leg
- Professional bag, made of unbreakable nylon, divided into six compartments for rapid selection of the correct size
- Pump and bag
- made of an environmental friendly material
- easy for inflation
- light weight, anti-allergenic and transparent, allowing the observation of the injured limb
- X-rays can be carried out without removing the splints
- Low storage space required
- Quick application thanks to the zip closure
- Varying the inflation pressure is possible to increase or decrease the immobilization level of the limb
- Plastic pressure splints for fractures, broken, crushed, or burned extremities.
- Easy to use and economical
- Comes complete with a nylon carry case
- Ready to use - inflates in seconds
- Simply unzip air splint, put in place, zip it back up and inflate
- Made of double-walled transparent vinyl plastic - comfortably shapes itself to the contour of the limb
- Application is faster, simpler, and more comfortable than conventional bandaging / splinting techniques
- Helps prevent further damage to soft tissues, combats shock, and relieves pain
- Applies uniform pressure to injured arm or leg - provides rigid support, permits free circulation
- Immobilizes, cushions, and protects injured limbs so that victim can be transported safely, easily
- Completely washable and reusable - can be sterilized by gas or cold solution
- Transparent - splint need not be removed for x-raying