The AOMED MRI HDPE spineboard with head immobilizer, also called HDPE spineboard, made of durable high density polyethylene (HDPE), is the lightweight and 100% x-ray translucent, CT and MRI compatibility. The brand new PE material, bought from CNPC (Petro China) supplies high quality support. The flat board surface does not intensify the cervical spinal injuries or obstruct CPR efforts; the subtle texture surface also can prevent slippage, and it is easy to sterilize and clean.
SD03 spinal board, there are 8 extra holes in the middle of the HDPE spineboard,
14 oversized handhold holes design, easy gripping, supplies more lifting space to keep the spinal board balance;
10 pins design for safety belt fast strapping needs.
One small hole on the head of this EMS backboard is designed for head immobilizer fixing; and customized logo is free. The spineboard load capacity is 159kgs, about 350lbs; 8 extra holes are designed to keep lightweight; the net weight of this model is 6.5kg, about 14.3lbs.
Normally three safety belts with plastic buckles come with this floating spine board. Metal hook safety belts with plastic buckles, head immobilizer and cervical collar are optional. Customized logo is free.
- Fast immobilization device for spinal injury
- Made of HDPE (high density polyethylene)
- Built-in runners
- Nonslip handhold holes
- 14 large handhold holes
- 10pins for safety belt strapping
- One hole for head immobilizer fixed
- Three straps with plastic buckle free
- Waterproof for water rescue
- Delicate texture surface to avoid slippage
- X-ray, CT and MRI available
- Easy to sterilize and clean
- Fits basket stretcher
- Different color is available, MOQ:200pcs
- Customize logo free, MOQ:200pcs
- Fast safety belt with metal hook--optional
- Warranty time:2 years