This folding rescue basket stretcher is reliable fittings that enable first-aid personnel to operate rapidly and safely. Four quick-release patient restraints are simple to use and permit the rescuers to easily change the position of the straps to fit each patient.
Designed with a spacious interior, each basket is large enough to accommodate rescue blankets for individual comfort. The design of the shell also can leave space to position a spine board. a replaceable closed-cell foam pad is attached inside the folding basket stretcher for patient comfort. The surface of the foam pad is impervious to body fluids and petroleum products - being easy to keep clean.
The rescue basket stretcher is a hard-wearing rescue stretcher, equipped with red high-density polyethylene shell, supported by a metallic outer rail. Features molded runners, fully exposed outer rail, which guarantee rescue basket stretcher can be dragged, carried or lifted, if required, without affecting the casualties’ wellbeing. The use of high-density polyethylene for this shell guarantees not only that it helps to reduce the risk of splintering or cracking, but also has an exceptional sanitization.
With special sling equipment, the folding rescue basket stretcher is ideal for lifting and transport by helicopter. It has an adjustable feet-securing mechanism, safety belts. This rescue basket stretcher is also designed to be secured inside the helicopter. All the materials used have dimensions suitable to work and they are fire-proof. The two-piece folding basket stretcher doesn’t release any toxic or polluting substances and they will not rust or corrode, resistant to effects of chemicals and temperature extremes.
- Two-piece folding basket stretcher separates in half for compact storage or backpacking to a rescue site.
- The Basket Stretcher is sturdy, flexible and is used in all types of rescue/recovery situations.
- Molded runners and handholds make it easy to handle, even over rough terrain.
- A Rigid Basket Stretcher With Multiple Hand Holes & Lifting Points & Foot Plate. Designed For Hand, Rope Or Helicopter Rescue.
- Constructed of a high-density polyethylene shell.
- The closed cell foam pad is attached inside the stretcher for patient comfort.
- The surface is impervious to body fluids and petroleum products - being easy to keep clean.
- Basket will not rust or corrode, resistant to effects of chemicals and temperature extremes.
- Suitable for civil defense purposes.
- Ideal stretcher for use in high rise buildings.
- Footplate included.