The Pediatric/infant head Immobilizer is made of durable vinyl coated closed-cell foam. It comes with two plastic-coated head support blocks with big ear holes, a universal attachment base plate, two durable head/chin straps and two fixing straps. Head Immobilizer features vinyl coated foam for easy disinfecting and long lasting use and are available in red, blue, orange, and black. The waterproof plastic coated head immobiliser is simple to use, light weight and easy to clean.
The immobilizer device fits all standard backboards and scoop stretchers.
Pedi head Immobilizer offers easy access to ears for quick patient assessment while still providing maximum support and stability. It will not absorb blood or other bodily fluids and is easily sanitized. Head support blocks provide access to monitoring patients’ ear and provide minimal lateral movement. Replacement pillows, including pediatric size pillows, straps, and bases are available for purchase.
- Durable immobilizer with vinyl coated closed-cell foam
- Two head support blocks with big ear holes
- Two head/chin straps
- Easy to clean and sanitize
- Fit all standard spinal boards and scoop stretchers
- X-ray, CT and MRI available
- With head immobilizer user manual instructions
- Waterproof pedi-immobilizer
- Replacement parts of child head immobilizer
- Available with cervical extrication collars together
- Available with backboards/spine boards and scoop stretchers