Made of HDPE (high density polyethylene), X-ray translucent Scoop Stretcher is constructed of impact-resistant, light-weight and easy-to-clean polyethylene plastic.
Oval aluminum tube inside, it is stronger than the round tube. Improved grip-handle holes, it is more convenient than old model. Subtle and delicate locking device is better.
Plastic scoop stretchers can be used with cervical collar and head immobilization.
Scoop stretcher is made of HDPE , can be used with cervical collar and head immobilization.
With clutch in middle and both ends,foot-end is designed as a narrow-frame .
- Molded HDPE, overall designing
- Made of durable lightweight HDPE
- Thermally-treated polymer construction does not get too hot or cold, allowing for greater patient comfort
- Rigidity and smooth operation during transfer
- Easy-to-clean surface is impervious to fluids
- Oval profile and angled handles provide ergonomic ease of use
- Head section recessed to maintain proper cervical alignment
- Four length options accommodate patients of different heights: 65", 70", 74", and 79"
- Folds to 47" for compact storage
- Folded in half for storage
- X-ray translucent
- Narrow foot-end frame for handling in confined space
- Subtle safety lock at both ends for smooth locking and unlocking
- Surface easy to clean
- Four adjustable length
- Including 3 free patient safety straps
- Warranty time: 2 years