Our one-piece design rescue basket stretcher (also named basket stretcher flotation system) is made with an eye on a very range of emergency situations, and it is sturdy and flexible for use in all types of aid in special situations,such as mountain rescues,building sites,as well as sports field.
This rescue basket stretcher is reliable fittings enable first-aid personnel to operate rapidly and safely. Four two-piece 5' quick-release patient restraints are simple to use and permit the rescuers to easily change the position of the straps to fit each patient.
Designed with a spacious interior, each basket is large enough to accommodate rescue blankets for individual comfort. The design of shell also can leave space to position a spine board. A replaceable closed-cell foam pad is attached inside this plastic stretcher for patient comfort. The surface of foam pad is impervious to body fluids and petroleum products - being easy to keep clean.
The basket type stretcher is a hard wearing rescue stretcher, equipped with red high-density polyethylene shell, supported by a metallic outer rail. Features molded runners, fully exposed outer rail,which guarantee basket stretcher can be dragged, carried or lifted, if required, without affecting the casualties' wellbeing. The use of high-density polyethylene for this shell guarantees not only that it helps to reduce the risk of splintering or cracking, but also has an exceptional sanitization.
With special sling equipment, the rescue basket stretcher is ideal for lifting and transport by helicopter. It has an adjustable feet-securing mechanism, safety belts. The basket type stretcher is also designed for to be secured inside the helicopter. All the materials used have dimensions suitable to work and they are fire-proof. The one-piece design rescue basket stretcher doesn't release any toxic or polluting substances and they will not rust or corrode, resistant to effects of chemicals and temperature extremes.
- The Basket Stretcher is sturdy, flexible and is used in all types of rescue/recovery situations.
- Molded runners and handholds make it easy to handle, even over rough terrain.
- A Rigid Basket Stretcher With Multiple Hand Holes & Lifting Points & Foot Plate. Designed For Hand, Rope Or Helicopter Rescue.
- Constructed of a high-density polyethylene shell.
- Closed cell foam pad is attached inside stretcher for patient comfort.
- The surface is impervious to body fluids and petroleum products - being easy to keep clean.
- Basket will not rust or corrode, resistant to effects of chemicals and temperature extremes.
- Suitable for civil defence purposes.
- Ideal stretcher for use in high rise buildings.
- Foot plate included.