Our one-piece design rescue basket stretcher (also named basket stretcher flotation system) is constructed of a high-density polyethylene shell supported by a permanently attached heavy-duty aluminum frame. Molded-in runners and handholds make it easy to handle. This basket stretcher is chemical, UV, rust, and corrosion-resistant.
It is made with an eye on a very range of emergency situations, and it is sturdy and flexible for use in all types of aid in special situations, such as mountain rescues, building sites, as well as sports fields.
- No need to assemble, and can be applied quickly.
- Molded runners and handholds make it easy to handle, even over rough terrain.
- A Rigid Basket Stretcher With Multiple Hand Holes & Lifting Points & Foot Plate. Designed For Hand, Rope Or Helicopter Rescue.
- Constructed of a high-density polyethylene shell.
- A closed-cell foam pad is attached inside the stretcher for patient comfort.
- The surface is impervious to body fluids and petroleum products - being easy to keep clean.
- Basket will not rust or corrode, resistant to effects of chemicals and temperature extremes.
- Suitable for civil defense purposes.
- Ideal stretcher for use in high rise buildings.
- Footplate included.